How to Get a Tutor
- You may only apply for ONE tutor each semester [see Eligibility requirements for Chem and Econ].
- You may only apply for a second tutor if it is for a foreign language, or you qualify for a second tutor through our Program for Students with Disabilities.
- Complete and submit the appropriate tutor application online.
- Print out the Tutor Instructor Referral Form. (CHROME browser will print using lots of toner!)
- Have your Professor or TA sign the request form, and bring this form to Room 211 of The Academic Resource Center, Academic Advising Center Building on East Campus (MAP)
- You will then be assigned a tutor who will contact you.
- Apply for a tutor (for all available courses except foreign language)
- Apply for a foreign language tutor
- If you fail to print the Tutor Request Form before submission, print a blank form and complete the above steps, including getting the form signed by your Professor or TA, and bringing it to our office.
NOTE: If you do not return the signed Tutor Request Form, you will not be matched with a tutor.If you have not heard from your tutor within a week or for any other concerns, please contact email@example.com.