- I need help, but I don’t know what you do or how you can help me.
- Can you help _______________? (international students, engineering students, etc.)
- Do I have to pay?
- Are you open on weekends or in the evenings?
- Are you open in the summer?
- Do you prioritize students?
- Do you work with high school/graduate students? Do you work with students at other universities?
The ARC offers a number of resources for Duke undergraduate students. Take a look at our What We Do Page to see what services we offer. If you are still unsure, give us a call – we are happy to work with you to figure out how we can help.
The ARC is available all undergraduate students. Our staff has a wide range of experience, and work with a diversity of Duke students.
All ARC resources are available free of charge to all Duke undergraduate students.
No. The ARC is open 8:30am – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Yes. The ARC is open regular hours during the summer sessions.
All students are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
The ARC services are only available to undergraduate students at Duke University.