Students are required to read the center's Practices and Procedures before scheduling.
What to expect:
In accordance with The Duke Compact, the Testing Center will utilize the following measures to ensure the safety of all students and staff:
- Upon arrival, students will remain in the lobby outside of the Testing Center.
- Students will call the Testing Center office staff to inform them they have arrived for their exam appointment.
- Students will be required to wait in the lobby until they are called in for their appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered to help maintain physical distancing when arriving and departing the Testing Center.
- Students will take exams in private rooms or staggered in carrels in the testing rooms to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Students and staff will wear a mask or face covering while in the Testing Center and wash hands often.
To make an on-campus appointment students will submit an appointment request via Accommodate. An appointment is considered confirmed/booked once it is approved by the Testing Center and you receive a confirmation email. Appointment requests should be made as far in advance as possible, but no later than one week in advance.
Use the link below to request an appointment. You may be required to enter your Net ID and password if you have not authenticated recently.
This video is currently being updated. If you have any questions please contact the Testing Center
email@example.com (919) 684-1601
What to expect:
- Virtual room scans will be completed.
- Duke ID checks will be required at check-in.
- Screen sharing will be required.
- An irregularity report will be provided to instructors should any irregularities occur (e.g. another person enters the testing space or the student is heard speaking with someone off-camera).
- Testing sessions will be recorded in case review is necessary.
To make a remote appointment students will submit an appointment request via Qualtrics. An appointment is considered confirmed/booked once you receive an Outlook calendar invitation from the Testing Center and it has be accepted by your instructor.
Outlook calendar invitations will house a Zoom link in the description to be accessed on the day of testing for remote proctoring. Appointment requests should be made as far in advance as possible, but no later than one week in advance. Use the link below to request an appointment.