The Academic Resource Center serves as a resource for students and faculty. Our staff and program coordinators can work with professors or departments to promote understanding around how students learn and learning within a diverse student body. Some areas of specialization include:
- How students manage their time (effectively and ineffectively)
- Support for students with learning challenges, including LD/ADHD
- When and how to make referrals
- Managing student stress and motivation
- Support students with planning how to finish work for "I" course grades
ARC staff can also contribute meaningfully to training exercises for new instructors, graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and learning facilitators. We are open to collaboration and look forward to exploring ways of sharing our expertise with you. Please contact the ARC or a specific learning consultation for more information.