At the Academic Resources Center you can meet one-on-one with one of our learning consultants at any point during your undergraduate career at Duke.
You might meet with a learning consultant to:
- learn ways to improve your time management
- find strategies to reduce stress
- get unstuck and address roadblocks
- identify your learning preferences and how they apply to your courses
- learn how to approach the content in your courses
- enhance your learning experience
- tackle motivation challenges
You don't need to have a specific question or problem to meet with a learning consultant — just an interest in understanding how you can learn better and think smarter!
Give us a call at 919-684-5917 and we will be more than happy to schedule you with one of our learning consultants.