Steps to Join a Group
1. Log into Penji
Access Penji with your Duke email to sign up for group tutorials.
You may need to choose Learn then choose Peer Tutoring the first time you log in.
2. Sign Up for a group
- Choose Sign Up
- Click Join group tutorials
- Choose your class. If you don't see it, choose Edit your classes and search for your class.
- Sign up for a group tutorial. If your class is not available, you can join the waitlist or check back later to see if it has opened up. Group tutorials begin when drop/add ends and registration will typically be available when classes begin.
3. Connect with your Tutor
You will receive a confirmation email listing your assigned Group Tutorial and tutor's name. Your tutor will contact you with the meeting location.
4. Meet with your group
Meet with your tutor and group at the designated time.
Tutorial services begin after Drop/Add period and end on the last day of classes.
No tutorial services are offered during breaks.
Additional Tutoring Resources
Beyond our services, students are welcome to visit tutoring/study options offered by the various departments at Duke. These include:
- Math Help Room
- Physics Department Tutors for Introductory Courses
- Economics Department Support
- Statistical Education Center