Steps to Join a Group
1. Identify Your Course
Search the table at the bottom of the page to find out if a group tutorial is available for your course.
- Groups for the following courses should be available by September 20th: COMPSCI 230, COMPSCI 250, EGR 103L, & MATH 122.
- At capacity for CHEM 101: We are currently at capacity for CHEM 101 group tutorials and have no available slots remaining. We are working on getting additional group tutorials added but unfortunately cannot guarantee we will be able to offer new groups. We recommend you join the waitlist if you would like to be notified as soon as new groups are added.
2. Sign-Up for a group
3. Connect with your Tutor
Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email listing your assigned Group Tutorial and tutor's name. Your tutor will contact you with the meeting location.
4. Meet with your group
Meet with your tutor and group at the designated time.
Tutorial services begin after Drop/Add period and end on the last day of classes. For Fall 2021, tutoring will open for scheduling on September 3rd.
No tutorial services are offered during breaks.
Additional Tutoring Resources
Beyond our services, students are welcome to visit tutoring/study options offered by the various departments at Duke. These include:
- Math Help Room
- Physics Department Tutors for Introductory Courses
- Economics Department Support
- Statistical Education Center